Monday, October 15, 2012

discount north faces the last time ... I am here to find Koger

se of Pa absolutely seven cut, I have reached a new level, although even worse away from the knife channel far, but more than 21 days ago ,discount north faces, but it has been quite different.
Today is the day of the monthly adventure group to recruit people, the last time ... I am here to find Koger, who accompanied me along to complete the College told me to do the task, this time ... do not know who can pick me?
Into the glorious city of Shumenshulu came the adventure of trade unions in front of the excited and went in, this time, I as an organization's senior warrior, come to participate in the selection of adventure group!
And the last great adventure hall, gathering in the crowd, numerous adventure corporations have arranged the brand,the north face denali hoodie, to start their day recruiting, here ...... is the main source of their adventurous members of the
One by one walked from the booth of the adventure group, many of whom are well-known adventure group, I have not stopped, and now I have not decided in the end to choose what kind of adventure delegation to attend to get into it.
Has been turned over one hour, I am thoroughly depressed, I have seen what kind of adventure group, really want me to be added, to make a little brother, I
?Always less willing to, do not know for what, always the last step, I gave up the idea of ??their own to join.
A flash in my mind, turned around ... piece of bread, the last time I set up a stall corner went, I made up my mind if ...... if there is someone in the stall, then, whether he is what adventure group,

No comments:

Post a Comment